Micheal Jackson White House 2nd Visit Military Jacket
$250 – $300
- You are viewing Micheal Jackson White House 2nd Visit Military Jacket in Black Color.
- It is available 100% Cotton.
- We will do size reconfirmation with you after we received your order to make it sure you will get right size of jacket from our store.
- We use fastest couriers like DHL , TNT and Skynet to deliver products in USA , UK , Europe , Australia & Rest of the World.
- Your order will reach you in 7-9 working days through Track able delivery option.
- Acceptable payment methods are PayPal and Amazon Payments.
- Kindly read our Return & Exchange and Terms & Condition policies before you place your order with us.
- Additional information
Micheal Jackson White House 2nd Visit Military Jacket:
Micheal Jackson White House 2nd Visit Military Jacket belongs to Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, he is widely regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers of all time. He was also known for his unorthodox lifestyle, residing in a private amusement park he called Neverland Ranch, and often becoming the focus of tabloid scrutiny. Jackson’s contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. He used to ware variety of jackets and costumes in all of his performances which remain identical and unique.
The eighth child of the Jackson family, Michael made his professional debut in 1964 with his elder brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in popular music. His music videos, including those for “Beat It”, “Billie Jean”, and “Thriller” from his 1982 album Thriller, are credited with breaking racial barriers and transforming the medium into an art form and promotional tool. Their popularity helped bring the television channel MTV to fame. Bad (1987) was the first album to produce five US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles. He continued to innovate throughout the 1990s with videos such as “Black or White” and “Scream”, and forged a reputation as a touring artist. Through stage and video performances, Jackson popularized complicated dance techniques such as the robot and the moonwalk, to which he gave the name.
XXS, XS, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, CUSTOM SIZE