Retro Leather Jacket Cafe Racer V1
$100 – $170
- You are viewing Men’s Vintage Cafe Racer Biker Leather Jacket.
- It is available in Genuine Leather.
- We will do size reconfirmation with you after we received your order to make it sure you will get right size of jacket from our store.
- We use fastest couriers like DHL , TNT and Skynet to deliver products in USA , UK , Europe , Australia & Rest of the World.
- Your order will reach you in 7-9 working days through Track able delivery option.
- Acceptable payment methods are PayPal and Amazon Payments.
- Kindly read our Return & Exchange and Terms & Condition policies before you place your order with us.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This astonishing Brown Retro Leather Jacket named Cafe Racer V1 is new addition in our catalog. Cafe Racer V1 Jacket is made with Sheep leather and then through waxing we create vintage artistic looks on jacket. Inside is lined with comfortable viscose fabric with two inside pockets. This jacket is lightweight which you can wear in summer with open zip and in winter to protect yourself form cold. Must be your best choice in your wardrobe.
A leather jacket is a jacket-length coat that is usually worn on top of other apparel or item of clothing, and made from the tanned hide of various animals. Wide range of colors are possible to make but typically leather is dyed to black and various shades of brown color. Subcultures such as greasers, rednecks, cowboys, motorcyclists, military aviators, mobsters, police, secret agents, and music subcultures (punks, goths, metal-heads, rivet-heads) use leather jackets too much and designers make unique designs for every subculture.
Most commonly used hides are Antelope, buckskin, lambskin, sheepskin and cowhide to make leather jackets. Process to protect skin is to refrigerated, salted or packed in barrels of brine while after removed it from animal. Later skin send to tannery to soften the hides and undergo a series of processes designed to preserve. Processed hides used to make leather jackets in garment factory. Usually outside vendors supply all accessories like thread, lining, seam tape, buttons, snaps and zippers apply on jackets.
There are differences in Leather jackets made for fashion purposes and those worn for protection. Motorcycle personal protective equipped Jackets has so many differences in their designing and material compared to fashion jacket. Jackets designed for protective use are safety equipment and are heavier, thicker, and sometimes even equipped with armors. More substantial zips, weatherproof pockets and closures, higher collars are key features of motorcycle jackets. It also observe that motorcycle jackets are longer from back which is to protect biker kidneys from cold.
XXS, XS, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, CUSTOM SIZE
Sheep Leather, Cowhide Leather
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.