Western Leather Jacket | D1V1 Multi-Color
$145 – $165
- You are viewing Western Jacket D1V1 and it is available in 5 colors including Black,Red,Blue,Tan Brown and Camel Brown.
- It is made with 100% Real Suede Leather.
- We will do size reconfirmation with you after we received your order to make it sure you will get right size of jacket from our store. Manufacturing time for Western jacket is 5 days.
- We use fastest couriers like DHL , TNT and Skynet to deliver products in USA , UK , Europe , Australia & Rest of the World.
- Your order will reach you in 4-5 working days through Track able delivery after we dispatch.
- Acceptable payment methods are PayPal, Amazon Payments and debit/credit cards.
- Kindly read our Return & Exchange and Terms & Condition policies before you place your order with us.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Western Leather Jackets in a Classic Style:
Western leather jacket have long been a fashion staple. They have a rugged, manly appearance, which makes them a perfect choice for people who want to add a little of edginess to their outfit. From cowboys to bikers, this jacket has been a symbol of revolt and independence. In this essay, we’ll look at the timeless style of western leather jackets and why they’re still popular today.
A Brief History of Western Leather Jackets:
Western leather jackets stretch back to the 1940s and 1950s, when cowboys and ranch laborers wore them. These jackets were designed to be both tough and functional, with features like as fringe, snap closures, and tool pockets. Western leather jackets, worn by bikers and rock musicians in the 1960s and 1970s, were a symbol of rebellion and counter-culture.
Western Leather Jackets Have the Following Features:
Details like fringe, snap closures, and ornate stitching set Western leather jackets apart. They are typically made of high-quality leather and are designed to be long-lasting and durable. The jackets come in a number of designs, including conventional bomber jackets and more modern variants with slimmer silhouettes.
Wearing a Leather Western Jacket:
There are several options for personalizing a western leather jacket. For a classic look, pair the jacket with a plain t-shirt and jeans. For a more formal look, layer the jacket over a dress shirt and jeans. Western leather jackets go well with cowboy boots, adding to the rugged, macho appearance.
How to Care for a Western Leather Jacket:
In order to keep your western leather jacket looking its best, it must be properly cared for. When not in use, put the jacket on a sturdy hanger and keep it away from direct sunlight or heat. Use a leather conditioner to keep the leather supple and avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners.
Western leather jackets are a timeless style that has been fashionable for decades. A western leather jacket is a great accent to any ensemble, whether you’re a cowboy, a biker, or just like a rugged, muscular look. Your jacket will last for years if properly cared for and will become a valued piece in your collection
XXS, XS, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, CUSTOM SIZE
Black, Red, Blue, Tan Brown, Camel Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.